Discover A Profound Sense Of Wholeness, Clarity and Direction
Who are you choosing to be in the world?
The Rude Awakening is Clearmind’s mind, body, and soul boot camp– a transformative and exciting two-week journey toward a new definition and experience of what true leadership means and how you can teach the world to be a better place! You’ll dive deep into who you are and how you influence others. This workshop is for participants that have completed an entry-level workshop with Clearmind.
Show up and let yourself be seen and known as you really are. You’ll experience an alarmingly honest and spectacular view of your inner landscape and self. Find play and purpose again!
REAL Authentic Connection Starts Now.
The Rude Awakening is an immersive experience that combines experiential work with a focus on personal growth and the benefits of group work. Through the eyes and insights of those on the receiving end of our stories, our breakthroughs, and our behaviours, it’s much easier to sustain a commitment to personal change.
Participants from all over the world come to take this workshop which often books up a year in advance ( so best to act now!). The relationships you build here will last a lifetime.
Still have Questions?
Connect here for more info about this life-changing workshop experience >>>
See Locations for Information and Booking
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Facilitators are educated and registered with professional counselling associations
- A support team that is dedicated to providing you a safe, nonconfrontational and professional support
- Structured as 5 days on, then the weekend off, and then back in again for the last 5 days.
- Explore your surroundings and have adventurous optional activities together
- Free time in the afternoons to relax, meditate and enjoy the venue
- Learn about your purpose, passion and ‘special function’
- Tools to help you through emotional triggers
- Rooms are allocated based on a first-come, first-reserved basis and are not secured until registration has been received.
- 3 wholesome meals will be provided. Our cooking staff try their best to accommodate dietary restrictions (ie. a vegetarian and non-vegetarian and GF option).
- Email support group for you and your co-participants, assistants and facilitators