This Is Your Turning Point.
Let your willingness to change be the driving force for you to take the next right action.
Freedom From Addictive and Compulsive Behaviours
Maybe you’ve been using drugs to numb the pain, mindlessly scrolling, binge eating or getting a high from your relationships. All addictions — drugs, gambling or internet addiction, and even the not-so-obvious ones— such as work, fame, relationships, power, money, food, or spirituality — are attempts to regulate our internal emotional states because we’re not comfortable. These are some of the most pressing issues of our time. The Edge Workshop exposes the false promise of addictions and compulsive behaviours.
Start Your Path of Recovery
Still have Questions?
Connect here for more info about this life-changing workshop experience >>>
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Facilitators are educated and registered with professional counselling associations
- A support team that is dedicated to providing you a safe, nonconfrontational, and professional support
- Discover the psychological dynamic that keeps addictions in place, and learn an unequivocal, healthy alternative
- Leave with conflict resolution tools
- Learn about emotional responsibility
- A therapeutically responsible and professional approach
- Meals will be provided. Our cooking staff try their best to accommodate dietary restrictions (ie. a vegetarian and non-vegetarian and GF option)
- Email support group for you and your co-participants, assistants, and facilitators