Make Your Dreams A Reality
Tired of the excuses? Feeling motivated to start this year with intention and follow-through? Liberate yourself and your dreams. The most powerful intentions are in alignment with your natural evolution.
You’re Headed In The Right Direction
Sometimes we need a mindset reset and support with navigating our next steps towards REAL change in our lives. Setting the intention acts as a directional compass. In the Setting The Goal Workshop, we’ll help you identify the areas where you get stuck in your life and how in the past, these blocks may have sabotaged your success, leaving you lost and overwhelmed. Identifying these sticky places is essential to achieving the very thing you want!
Yes, You Can Change Your Life
By identifying what drives your motivation – be it fear and lack or genuine joy– the feelings behind your desires will profoundly influence the experience you have of your life. Change is possible through the intentions you set and the actions you take daily. This workshop will support you in crafting a new way of being and doing so that you can unlock the confidence you need to reach your goals.
Still have Questions?
Connect here for more info about this life-changing workshop experience >>>
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Facilitators are educated and registered with professional counselling associations
- A support team that is dedicated to providing you with safe, nonconfrontational, and professional support
- A greater ability to relate to a positive vision of your future
- Connect to a clear intention with concrete steps toward a personal goal
- A therapeutically responsible approach
- Targeting thinking, feeling, and doing, which is achieved through a balance of experience and understanding
- For those attending residential workshops meals will be provided. We try our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (ie. vegetarian and non-vegetarian and GF options)
- Email support group for you and your co-participants, assistants, and facilitators
- No prerequisites are required other than your willingness and openness