Clearmind Program Updates
Clearmind’s Response to COVID-19 (updated July 2021)
As BC is now in Phase 3 of re-opening, we are no longer operating under COVID guidelines. We are committed to providing a safe space for all and will implement responsible communicable disease prevention measures. Our programs occur within a group context, so health risks associated with contact in small groups remain. We do not require vaccines, as we respect that vaccination is a personal choice. We encourage all to be responsible about taking appropriate measures, depending on whether you have been vaccinated or have chosen not to be. Please help us keep everyone safe..
- Per Ministry for Health recommendations, we suggest masking indoors if you have not been fully vaccinated.
- For the summer, we will be mainly outdoors for workshops. No physical distancing or masking is required outdoors.
- For the summer, accommodation will not return to full capacity.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations for food service and request masking while serving yourself at our buffet.
- Cleaning will return to regular protocols. Surfaces will be kept clean, and we encourage frequent hand washing.
- For indoor portions of the workshops, we will ensure ventilation (windows open) and some distancing (not 2 metres).
- If small groups work together indoors, we suggest masking or distancing if you have not been fully vaccinated.
These measures will remain in place as we all adjust to ‘Phase 3’. We will loosen these if appropriate, and follow updated guidelines if any are issued. We are so excited to be able to meet in person again!